Monday, January 24, 2011

MORE TIPS FOR PICKING A GOOD HYIP

I am slowly starting to change my criteria for picking good High Yield investment programs. As you probably know, ALL HYIPs and Autosurfs disappear over some - some in a matter of weeks, some of them taking several months to disintegrate. So how do you find the good ones that make everybody money for many months - or even years?

I just can't help feeling like if I'd gotten into Ad-Ventures4U a little earlier, or GeniusFunds I would not have lost out on these. And these two lasted a long time.

I used to subscribe to follow those I felt were more experienced than I. But not any more. I found that over time these can actually create the demise of a program with their investment stategies, combined with their many followers. Good for them! They almost always get in early, and slowly drift downward in their investments. But what if you're the last one in? Or you've just invested a tidy sum, and they're just getting out? They are on to the next, always on to the next. And who cares about their followers that found their newsletter late, and don't know the overall strategy?

So now I'm tending towards finding great administrators - rather than just great writers about these same programs. After all - what makes for a good site with amazing longevity? A great administrator of course! One who pays fast and responds to support tickets just as fast. Now I plan on riding the program out to the end. And not jumping out the second I see problems.

I've even had really good admins send me back my last deposit! And why do they do this? Because they're honest. And they want loyalty back. Can you blame them? They want their site to last, and they want a good reputation. I trust these more than the writers.

But I'm not trying to cut the throats of good newsletter writers here - there are certainly good ones out there and I've learned a lot from them over the years. But I've never had any of these send my deposit back to me when the sites finally went down either - so what does that tell you?

So, I'm on the hunt for really good administrators. And if you find one - in any program - I'd love to hear about them. These are the two I'm in right now, and both pay fast!

Wsfinance.net

No comments:

Post a Comment