Monday, February 21, 2011

ANOTHER TIP FOR HYIPS!

As soon as you see one posted get in, and make your deposit the same day if possible. When I find a new site that looks good, I usually join, deposit, and write about it on my blog at the same time. Why? Because when you see it is likely the same time that everybody else is seeing it, and that's when many, if not most people get in - and this creates the initial spike in their traffic chart at Alexa. Getting in at the beginning, or close to the beginning, can make a huge difference to your odds at making money.

Look at thus one, that I have just joined today. It's called PremiumDollars and it's only a couple of days old. And here's the chart on Alexa alexa.com/siteinfo/premiumdollars.net#

It's got a nice low investment plan to start at all levels - $5 - so it appeals to all types of investors, even if you like the higher ROI terms And it takes my favourite Payment Processor.

No comments:

Post a Comment