Sunday, May 8, 2011

THE TRICK IS...TO

Find a good new site...and get in and out quick, unless...it is showing really well on the Alexa charts, and it has good support from monitors on the forums. The moment it starts showing weakness in either of these two areas, I stop investing. And I hold off unless it shows some renewed interest in those same areas. In this way I have nine times out of ten, kept myself out of trouble.

And I don't get emotionally-attached to any program. It's a constant effort to shop around to find the best plans - not just because these will earn you the best money - but because this is what everybody else goes for. And if the site has really sharp interest in the beginning, this is a really good sign of potential longevity that will over-ride most minor problems such as DDOS attacks or slow/non-communication by administration.

Now for the new one I have recently joined. It has really great plans but I'm in and out really quick unless, as above, it starts showing signs of potential longevity.

NOTE: I have already taken this off my list



No comments:

Post a Comment